DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Edge Twin Leg Tie Back Self Retracting Lifeline - 9 ft.Part Number: 3500228
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This Nano-Lok Edge is specifically designed for tie-back use, and an extra 3 ft. (1m) heavy-duty web leg at the end of the lifeline provides more abrasion resistance for the demands of tie-back use.
* This all-in-one setup eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, minimizing cost and installation time.
* This Leading edge retractable is designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications with an innovative combination of lifeline material, energy absorption, and harness connection to reduce forces on both the worker and the edge.
* The Twin-leg 100% tie-off design allows the user to move from one location to another while maintaining 100% fall protection.
* The built-in connector allows for direct attachment to the webbing of the harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue.
* The 9 ft. (2.7m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline is abrasion resistant and extremely durable.
* The devices are extremely lightweight and remain virtually unnoticeable on your back.
* The compact and durable impact resistant thermoplastic housings are designed to withstand the demands of challenging job sites.
* The quick activating speed sensing brake systems stop a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. These brakes are designed for smooth, consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
* The Integrated backpack style energy absorber stays tight to the harness to evenly disperse the unit's weight and limit forces to protect against sharp edges.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchors and retractables.