DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline w/ Aluminum Snap HookPart Number: 3101210
* Swiveling anchorage loop
Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
* 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
The synthetic lifeline reduces overall weight, and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
* Aluminum self-locking snap hook on lifeline
Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its aluminum construction reduces overall weight to add comfort.
* Extremely compact, lightweight design
The lightest, most compact unit on the market in its class is easy to use, relocate, store and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
* Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
Compact and durable housing is designed to withstand the demands of challenging job sites, it's built to last.
* Quick activating speed sensing brake system
Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth, consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
* High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
Specialized built-in external absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg) and provides a visual alert that the SRL was in a fall.
* i-Safe™ equipped
A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
* Wide variety of configurations available
There are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete job site versatility and flexibility.