*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The mobile design provides hands-free operation automatically following the user as they ascend or descend providing maximum freedom of movement.
* The manual option allows a user to place the grab in a static mode which fixes the device in place unless the user manually moves the grab up or down the lifeline, making it ideal for restraint or work positioning applications.
* A simple yet extremely effective locking brake system utilizes a cam lever to stop a falling user and maintain safe fall arrest distances and forces.
* The user may attach or remove the device anywhere along the rope lifeline for greater job site flexibility.
* The durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction will stand up to the harshest environments for added field longevity.
* Use with a 3 ft. shock absorbing lanyard to provide added safety and security by limiting fall arrest forces imposed on a user during a fall.
* For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter polyester/polypropylene blend rope lifeline
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.