DBI-SALA Protecta Welding Universal HarnessPart Number: 1191379
* The heat resistant and flame retardant webbing of this welding harness is a strong modacrylic over Kelvar® fiber that provides durability and a 700-degree Fahrenheit char temperature.
* A back D-ring provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
* This harness uses metal to metal mating buckles to provide fast and safe connections.
* This Protecta harness includes parachute torso adjusters for a perfect fit.
* Built-in lanyard keepers hold unused lanyard snap hooks while not in use to avoid trip hazards.
* Rip-stitch impact indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
* A Velcro® cover protects identification, inspection and warning labels from the elements for added longevity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.