DBI-SALA Protecta Welding Universal Harness w/ Tongue BucklesPart Number: 1191383
* The heat resistant and flame retardant webbing of this welding harness is a strong modacrylic over Kelvar® fiber that provides durability and a 700-degree Fahrenheit char temperature.
* A back D-ring provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
* This harness uses metal to metal mating buckles to provide fast and safe connections for the chest buckles, and tongue buckles that function as an everyday belt for the leg straps.
* This Protecta harness includes parachute torso adjusters for a perfect fit.
* Built-in lanyard keepers hold unused lanyard snap hooks while not in use to avoid trip hazards.
* Rip-stitch impact indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
* A Velcro® cover protects identification, inspection and warning labels from the elements for added longevity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.