DBI-SALA Rollgliss Descender Descent Device - Galvanized/200 ft.Part Number: 3303002
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Rollgliss Descender offers fast emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas with minimal training for added safety.
* A fully automatic controlled descent for vertical applications enables fast, safe and effective descent at 8 ft. per second (varies depending upon the weight of user) with no manipulation required by the user for complete ease of use.
* The lifeline of the Rollgliss Descender will automatically retract after extending during a rescue readying itself for another rescue.
* The 200 ft. of 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifeline is abrasion resistant and extremely durable for added field longevity.
* This pre-rigged system is extremely simple to use and requires no specialized training, tools or power source allowing for fast and efficient installation and use.
* Its corrosion resistant construction allows for maximum durability, reliability, and safety in even the harshest environments.
* This unit can be used over and over if it passes user inspection without factory service to provide a lower overall cost of ownership.
* This system is equipped with i-Safe™, an integrated RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections and tracking safety equipment.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for rescue.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***