DBI-SALA Rollgliss RPD Rescue Positioning System - 100 ft./4:1 RatioPart Number: 3602100
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The DBI-SALA Rollgliss RPD is a Rescue/Positioning System with raising, lowering and positioning functions for a fast and reliable rescue solution as well as positioning for suspended work activities with minimal training for added safety.
* The manually controlled ascent and descent enable the user to raise or lower self and lock-out device for ultimate control, productivity, and safety.
* An integrated lock-out mechanism allows the user to start and stop their ascent or descent anywhere for added flexibility and control.
* The super static 100 ft. 3/8" kernmantle rope is lightweight, yet extremely strong and durable.
* A 4:1 lifting ratio configuration (3:1 available) reduces the overall weight and effort needed to raise and lower providing added ease of use.
* This easy to use pre-rigged system is attached to the anchor and is ready for use, no special training, skills or tools are necessary to operate.
* A Unique speed sensing braking system activates and arrests a fall should the user lose control of the rope/device for added safety and security.
* The compact and lightweight design of this rescue system ensure fast installation and easy operation to enable efficient and effective rescue and positioning activities.
* The aluminum and stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant for an extended service life.
* This RPD kit contains anchor slings, two carabiners and carrying bag for expanded operation, safety and versatility.
* This system is equipped with i-Safe™, an integrated RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections and tracking safety equipment.
** Meets or exceeds all OSHA regulations for fall protection rescue and descent.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***