DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor - Membrane RoofsPart Number: 2100139
* The Roof Top Anchor installs through the membrane and insulation into metal, wood decking, or concrete, making this one of the most versatile anchors on the market today.
* This anchor can be installed on flat or low sloped roof decks (up to 3/12 pitch).
* The unique design of this anchor allows it to be fastened directly to the roof panels, not a structural member, for quick and easier installation.
* The D-ring attachment point of this Roof Top Anchor swivels a full 360 degrees for maximum mobility and safety.
* The efficient thermal design of this roof anchor, included insulated toggle bolts, reduces thermal bridging to increase compliance and save money.
* During a fall the anchor post tips over to evenly distribute the forces of the fall to protect the user and the roof structure.
* The DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor can be used as a single person tie off or with a Sayfline™ or EZ-Line™ horizontal lifeline system to protect two workers at a time.
* The Roof Top Anchor for Membrane Roofs accommodates separately sold toggle bolts in 6 and 12-inch lengths for added versatility.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection anchors.