DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor - Metal/Concrete/WoodPart Number: 2100133
The DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor for Metal, Concrete, and Wood installs quickly into of wide range of roof structures to provide permanent fall protection for a single user or as part of a horizontal lifeline system.
* The Roof Top Anchor installs into 24 gauge or thicker metal, 5/8” wood decking, or 3,000 PSI concrete, making this one of the most versatile anchors on the market today.
* This anchor can be installed on flat or low sloped roof decks (up to 3/12 pitch).
* The unique design of this anchor allows it to be fastened directly to the roof panels, not a structural member, for quick and easier installation.
* The D-ring attachment point of this Roof Top Anchor swivels a full 360 degrees for maximum mobility and safety.
* During a fall the anchor post tips over to evenly distribute the forces of the fall to protect the user and the roof structure.
* This anchor post is built with heavy duty coated steel construction to provide corrosion resistance and a longer lifespan.
* The DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor can be used as a single person tie off or with a Sayfline™ or EZ-Line™ horizontal lifeline system to protect two workers at a time.
* The DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor for Metal, Concrete, and Wood includes a variety of mounting holes and sizes for multiple fastener options, including lag screws, Fablok fasteners, Teks screws, rivets, various chemical and mechanical fasteners.
* The universal base system of this anchor includes a variety of holes to accommodate roof ribs 10-20 inches apart in 1-inch increments.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection anchors.