DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor - Standing Seam RoofsPart Number: 2100138
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Roof Top Anchor installs to aluminum, steel, or stainless steel roofs, making this one of the most versatile anchors on the market today.
* This anchor can be installed on flat or low sloped roof decks (up to 3/12 pitch).
* The DBI/SALA Standing Seam Roof Top Anchor fits seam centers 15.75" x 11.8" and the multiple installation holes for clamps allows the system to be installed onto a variety of difference seam spacing.
* There are multiple clamp kit options available for the standing seam roof anchor, including the “Z” Maxi Clamp Kit for bulb type seams, the “E” Maxi Clamp Kit for double folded seams, or the “U” Maxi Clamp Kit for single folded seams.
* The D-ring attachment point of this Roof Top Anchor swivels a full 360 degrees for maximum mobility and safety.
* During a fall the anchor post tips over to evenly distribute the forces of the fall to protect the user and the roof structure.
* This anchor post is built with zinc plated steel construction to provide corrosion resistance and a longer lifespan.
* The DBI/SALA Roof Top Anchor can be used as a single person tie off or with a Sayfline™ or EZ-Line™ horizontal lifeline system to protect two workers at a time.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection anchors.