DBI-SALA Sayfline Cable Lifeline System - 100 ft.Part Number: 7602100
* The 100 ft. Sayfline system is a complete kit that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment.
* The Lifeline System is lightweight and portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again.
* The Lifeline System comes complete with a cable lifeline assembly and turnbuckle device to add tension for easy use.
* The Sayfline System incorporates the Zorbit shock absorber for added safety, it allows you to use a standard 5,000 lb. rated anchorage connector such as a fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate, etc.
* This all-metal system is durable enough to be left in place for long periods of time and light enough to be moved easily from one job to another.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.