DBI-SALA Scaffold Choker Anchor w/ D-RingPart Number: 1201390
* The DBI-SALA web scaffold choker is simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off.
* The durable 1.4 ft. polyester webbing endures rough use and stands up to outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
* This simple anchorage device for scaffolding or piping is lightweight and can be choked-off to a round structure to provide a fast, safe and reliable tie-off point.
* The high strength steel D-ring provides fast and safe connections and is extremely corrosion resistant to stand-up to the elements.
* The lightweight design makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchors