* This Sealed-Blok Lifeline has environmentally sealed dynamic components to ensure efficient, safe operation under harsh, corrosive working conditions and is the only SRL to meet IP68 sealed rating.
* The 3-way emergency retrieval system includes a built-in winch ideal for use in confined spaces and allows the load to be raised or lowered during emergencies.
* An integrated quick-mount bracket allows quick and easy installation of the device to one of DBI-SALA's confined space systems.
* A heavy-duty housing and corrosion resistant materials stand-up to the toughest environments.
* This SRL includes 30 ft. 3/16" galvanized steel cable lifeline that is abrasion resistant and extremely durable to provide added field longevity.
* The Fast-Line™ lifeline system allows the user to replace the lifeline in the field to reduce the cost of ownership and project down time.
* An anti-ratcheting locking system stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
* The built-in carrying handle design allows for easy transport and is certified as a secondary fall arrest rated anchorage point for added safety and versatility.
* A swiveling snap hook with impact indicator limits lifeline twisting and provides a visual indication of fall arrest.
* Large pivoting anchorage loop stays in line with the load for added security and allows the use of a variety of connecting hardware.
* Maintains a reserve lifeline system for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
* The ergonomic cable handle is equipped with i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for retractable lifelines.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.