DBI-SALA SecuraSpan Tie Back Base and Chain AssemblyPart Number: 7400214
* The tie-back base and chain allow you to configure your SecuraSpan™ rebar/shear stud system to suit your specific job site needs to provide the ultimate in horizontal mobility and fall protection.
* The SecuraSpan System is extremely lightweight and portable for fast and easy handling, installation, and storage to increase worker productivity.
* The Rebar/Shear Stud Horizontal Lifeline System and Bases fit 1/2” to 1” diameter (#4 to #8 rebar) and 4” to 12” center to center.
* The SecuraSpan can be used in single or multi-span systems for complete customization depending upon the clearance below the work area and overall length needed.
* DBI-SALA's SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline System allows a capacity of 2 workers per span, with a maximum of 6 workers on multi-span systems for added job site flexibility.
* The durable construction of the SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline is extremely rugged zinc and it's zinc plated carbon steel provides corrosion resistance for longer service life.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***