DBI-SALA ShockWave 2 Shock Lanyard w/ Rebar Hook - 6 ft.Part Number: 1244321
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The ShockWave2 is a stretch lanyard that expands and contracts from 4 1/2 ft. to 6 ft. with your movement, allowing you to finally move freely on the job site.
* This lanyards unique "stretch" design reduces trip hazards that commonly occur with dragging and snagging connectors.
* The inner core of the ShockWave 2 immediately begins to absorb energy when a fall occurs, which limits arresting forces on the body to 900 lbs. or less
* The DBI-SALA ShockWave2 abrasion resistant tubular webbing increases not only the durability of this safety lanyard, but also its longevity which should save you some cash in the long run.
* The impact indicator on this fall protection lanyard allows for a faster visual inspection and alerts the user when the lanyard has been used in a fall.
* Self-locking rebar hooks are user friendly and can be operated smoothly even when you wear gloves. Although, probably not boxing gloves.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359