DBI-SALA Shockwave 2 Tie Back LanyardPart Number: 1244650
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Shockwave 2 Tie-Back's unique stretchable design expands to 6 feet and retracts to 4-1/2 feet and provides freedom of movement while staying out of the worker's way reducing trip fall hazards.
* The carabiner included on this lanyard has a 5,000 lb. capacity from any direction including the gate making it ideal for tie-back use
* The Shockwave 2 Tie Back Lanyard eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, reducing inventory and costs.
* The heavy-duty abrasion resistant tubular webbing provides added durability and safety for tying back.
* The impact indicator provides instant status of lanyard making inspection quick and easy
* This safety lanyard is available in a double leg 100% tie off configuration.
** Meets ANSI Z359.1 2007 and OSHA 1926 standards