DBI-SALA Zorbit™ Energy Absorber KitPart Number: 7600580
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* For use with horizontal lifeline system
Allows you to configure your horizontal lifeline system with an energy absorbing system for added safety and security.
* Zorbit™ energy absorber limits fall arrest forces
Exclusive energy absorbing technology limits fall arrest forces on the worker to safe levels, minimizes fall clearance needed and protects the structure.
* Allows use of standard 5,000 lb. (22.2 kN) anchors
The device is specifically designed for use with standard anchorage devices such as tie-off adapter, fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate and more for complete job site flexibility and ease of use.
* Configure up to 60 ft. (18.3m) length system with one device or 100 ft. (30.5m) with two
For added job site flexibility, various system lengths up to 100 ft. (30.5m) can be configured to suit most applications.
* Lightweight and portable design
Provides fast and easy handling, installation and storage for maximum worker productivity.
* Extremely durable construction
Stainless and galvanized construction offers exceptional corrosion resistance and durability for longer service life.
* Mounting kit includes 3 shackles and fasteners
Heavy duty galvanized anchoring hardware included for fast and easy installation and use.
* Lifeline turnbuckle tensioner
Rugged turnbuckle provides simple and fast means of tensioning the horizontal lifeline system.
* Lifeline hardware kit includes thimbles, cable clips, wedge grip and O-rings
Complete with necessary hardware and simple wedge grip termination device to secure the horizontal lifeline for ease of installation.