DBI-SALA Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline - RSQ™/Retrieval - Stainless Steel - 50 ft.Part Number: 3400942
* Environmentally sealed dynamic components
Ensures efficient, safe operation under harsh, corrosive working conditions — only SRL to meet IP68 sealed rating.
* RSQ™ dual-mode design
Allows a user to select either fall arrest mode or descent mode providing the user with a built-in rescue system.
* 3-way emergency retrieval system
The built-in winch is ideal for use in confined spaces and allows the load to be raised or lowered during emergencies.
* Extremely durable construction
Heavy-duty housing and corrosion resistant materials stand-up to the toughest environments.
* 50 ft. (15m) 3/16" (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
* FAST-Line™ cable lifeline replacement system
Provides the user with the ability to replace a damaged lifeline in the field, reducing the cost of ownership and down time.
* FAST-Line™ means LIFETIME field recertification - conditions apply
Saves time and money - allows “in the field” replacement of lifeline after a fall as part of the competent person recertification process without the need for sending back for factory recertification. Only Sealed-Blok™ SRL’s with FAST-Line™ manufactured after January 4, 2015, are eligible, units before this date can be certified for this treatment by an authorized service center.
* Anti-ratcheting locking system
Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
* Built-in carrying handle
Built-in design for easy transport — certified as a secondary fall arrest rated anchorage point for added safety and versatility.
* Swiveling stainless steel snap hook with impact indicator
Limits lifeline twisting and provides a visual indication of fall arrest.
* Large pivoting anchorage loop
Stays in line with the load for added security and allows the use of a variety of connecting hardware.
* Saflok™ anchorage carabiner
Self-closing and self-locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
* Cable tie-off adaptor x 4 ft. (1.2m) with carabiner
The extremely versatile anchor is simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, to provide a fast and safe tie-off point for your SRL.
* Reserve lifeline system
Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
* Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
Provides added comfort and ease-of-use when making connections and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.