DBI-SALA I Beam Trolley - Stainless SteelPart Number: 2103147
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* Installs onto 3 in. to 8 in. wide I-beam flange (7.6-20.3cm) up to 11/16" thick (1.7cm).
Versatile size range fits many beams and securely attaches your personal fall arrest system to the structure offering maximum strength and durability. Other sizes are available in both sliding and fixed beam anchors.
* Complete hands-free horizontal mobility
Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam with an attached self retracting lifeline following you as you work for added productivity.
* Ideal for use with self retracting lifeline
Combine with an SRL to provide both horizontal and vertical mobility, complete security and fall protection.
* Easy to use dual adjustment dials
Specialized adjustment system is fixed in place on each side of trolley providing precise alignment in 1/8" (3.1mm) increments.
* High strength construction
With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 420 lb. (189kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection and offers additonal tool carrying flexibility.
* Extremely corrosion resistant stainless steel design
An all stainless steel construction offers maximum corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments for added longevity.
* Rotating D-ring tie-off point is fixed in center
With dual side adjustment and the D-ring fixed to the middle of the load bar, it allows you to perfectly center the device on the beam for smooth operation.
* Double-shielded wheel bearings
Extremely corrosion resistant bearing construction stands-up to even the harshest of environments and are maintenance free.
* Built-in guards protect wheels
Unique design protects the wheels from damage as well as pushing objects off the beam keeping it clear of debris as the trolley moves.