FallTech ComforTech Construction Harness w/ Quick Connect Buckles (Discontinued)Part Number: 7083LX
* The ComforTech Harness provides support and pressure point relief with memory foam and silicon gel in the padded waist belt, shoulder straps, and the twin leg pads. This harness is so comfortable you could probably fall asleep in it. Although, we wouldn't recommend that on the job.
* The lumbar supporting waist pad increases all day comfort and makes this harness a breeze to wear.
* The straps on this harness are constructed of durable cordura fabric that can withstand the harshest work environments.
* The FallTech ComforTech Harness includes 5 points of adjustability so you can be confident you'll have the right fit every time.
* The ComforTech Universal Harness includes two lanyard keepers to store your lanyard when it's not in use. It's cute when a kid does it with a blanket, but I don't think your boss is going to like you walking around the job site with your lanyard dragging behind you everywhere you go.
* The quick connect buckles on this FallTech harness are built with heavy duty materials and are as simple to use a seat belt in a car.
* This harness includes a single back d-ring and two side d-rings for positioning.
** Max capacity of 425 lbs. (including tools)
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***