FallTech DuraTech® Twin-Leg Leading Edge Retractable Lifeline - 9 ft.Part Number: 83909TP1
FallTech DuraTech® Twin-Leg Leading Edge Retractable Lifeline has dual legs for continuous tie-off and is designed for applications where leading edges present additional fall hazards on top of typical height concerns.
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. **** A proprietary back connector provides simplified push button attachment for easier and faster attachment.
* The dual legs of this unit allow a worker to move from one anchorage point to the next without disconnecting completely for added safety.
* A constant force main spring keeps your retractable operating smoothly while you work.
* The internal breaking system has been calibrated to deliver line at the perfect walking speed without locking up and making you look like an idiot.
* The lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability and is easy to transport.
* This retractable can be used for overhead applications and up to 5 ft. below the users D-Ring.
* The design and placement of the energy absorber limits user back discomfort and reduces fatigue.
* This retractable offers 9 ft. of working length, includes steel snap hooks, and holds workers up to 310 lbs. (total with tools).
** Meets ANSI Z359.11 LE Class B and OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 standards.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***