*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* Innovative EdgeCore™ lifeline is made from Kevlar® cables and a UV-resistant composite jacket, weighing 40% less than 3/16” galvanized cable used in most Class 2 SRL-P’s
* Compact design elevates the SRDs to align optimally with worker motion, increasing both comfort and productivity
* Features comprehensive fall clearance charts and tables inside the energy absorber cover
* Internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep you moving freely and productively
Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2
* Suitable for below D-ring tie-off up to five feet and leading edge exposures and hazards, including steel and precast concrete
* OSHA Rated for workers weighing up to 420 pounds, including clothes, tools, gear, etc.
** Meets all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection retractable lifelines when used according to manufacturer's instructions.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.