*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $200 ***
* The FallTech Tradesman Harness features an adjustable chest strap, two torso straps, and two leg straps for five points of adjustment so you can find a fit that works for you.
* What are you supposed to do with your lanyard when you take a lunch break? Keep one end attached to your back d-ring and connect the other end to the provided lanyard keepers on the Tradesmen harness to keep your lanyard off of the ground and out of the way.
* All of the hardware on the Tradesman Harness is constructed from forged alloy steel for durability in rugged work environments.
* This FallTech harness comes with tongue buckle leg straps for the perfect fit. If you've ever used a belt before you should be able to handle this buckle style.
* This harness includes one back d-ring for fall restraint or arrest, and two side d-rings for positioning only.
** Meets all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.