French Creek Complete Tripod Rescue SystemPart Number: S50G-M7
* This high quality Tripod Rescue System by French Creek is durable and built to last.
* Features the 7' French Creek Aluminum Confined Space Tripod which is designed to withstand 5,000 lbs. of vertical load, yet is lightweight and portable. This tripods features one person quick setup, adjustable/locking aluminum legs, safety chain, non-slip rubber safety shoes, and 2 point of attachment on the steel head.
* The Galvanized Steel R50 Series 3-way Unit by French Creek is a 50 ft. self-retracting lifeline, capable of raising and lowering, for rescue or retrieval. The unit will arrest a fall and will raise or lower the worker to safety.
* The kit also includes a mounting bracket for French Creek's Tripod, a split pulley, and a carabiner.
* The Complete system includes the MW Series Galvanized Winch by French Creek which offers raising and lowering capabilities complete with a friction brake that prevents the unit from free-wheeling.
* The winch's frame and drum are constructed of rugged steel and includes 50 ft. of Galvanized Steel Cable, a pulley, and carabiner.
** Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements for confined space rescue.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.