* The 200 ft. Controlled Descent Device by French Creek is a manually operated descent device that can be used for suspended work positioning, emergency self-evacuation, or rescue/recovery situations.
* This system easily connects to a full body safety harness with the attached carabiner, while the operator uses control lever to easily lower himself along the rope.
* Used on a single 7/16" piece of approved rope, the operator can install the device at any point along the rope.
* As the control lever on the device is moved, friction on the rope decreases and the device will descend. As a protective measure, when the lever is unintentionally fully pressed or fully released, as in a panic situation, the friction increases and the descent is stopped.
* The controlled descent device can also be inverted and attached to the anchor, to be operated by rescue personnel, to lower another individual.
* But that's not all, the kit also includes: a drawstring bag to carry everything in!
* This system is so fun to use that you'll feel like a kid again.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.