French Creek Internal Shock Dual Leg Lanyard Rebar Hooks - 6 ft.Part Number: 424A
* Made of high-strength tubular webbing with a shock absorbing core, so it will stand the test of time and save you money.
* This lanyard reduces fall arrest forces to under 900 pounds.
* This lanyard features a 100% tie-off which allows you to remain tied off at all times while in transition to other locations or positions. For example, when both snaps are connected to an anchor point, simply move one connection to a new anchor, then once it's connected, advance the second snap from the previous anchor to the new one. This will ensure that you are tied-off 100% of the time, so you feel 100% secure!
* Features locking rebar hooks on one end for extra security and safety.
* All French Creek tubular shock absorbing lanyards have a unique tear-away warning flag to indicate when the lanyard has been impacted. If the flag is torn away, remove the lanyard from service.
* All French Creek lanyards are rated far beyond OSHA and ANSI requirements.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.