French Creek Internal Stretch Dual Leg Lanyard Rebar HooksPart Number: 424AS
* This lanyard is made of high-strength elastic tubular webbing with a shock absorbing core, so it will hold up and save you money.
* It will stretch from 4 1/2' to 6' which minimizes snagging and tripping hazards, so you won't fall flat on your face and be laughed at by your co-workers.
* This lanyard features a 100% tie-off which allows you to remain tied off at all times while in transition to other locations or positions.
* This safety lanyard features the option of a #74N locking snap or #136 (2 1/4" opening) rebar hook at one end, so you feel safe and secure.
* All French Creek tubular shock absorbing lanyards have a unique tear-away warning flag to indicate when the lanyard has been impacted. If the flag is torn away, remove the lanyard from service.
* All French Creek lanyards are rated far beyond OSHA and ANSI requirements.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.