* This anchor is made to be used by one worker, and provides anchorage on parapet walls from 1" to 20" wide.
* This clamp design anchor utilizes an adjustable leg by moving the leg to the desired position and locking it in with a pin.
* An adjustable rubber foot (for fine adjustment) located on the adjustable leg assists in securing the locked position.
* Manufactured of galvanized steel, so it is strong and built to last, saving you money.
* This parapet anchor is one handy device to have in your tool box because of its versatility. Applications include: window washing, construction, emergency/rescue situations, and more.
* A D-ring provides the actual worker attachment point.
* Rubber pads protect surfaces from marring and damage, so no need to bring along the touch-up paint.
* No tools required for installation, so you will be up and running in no time.
* Approved for one user only! Worker capacity of 310 lbs. with tools and equipment.
* Ultimate tensile strength : 5000 lbs.
* Meets or exceeds OSHA Subpart M, ANSI A10.14, and ANSI Z359.1
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.