*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This self-retracting lifeline is able to raise and lower a worker for rescue or retrieval. If a worker slips or falls, the unit locks up, arresting the fall. The system can be activated into winch mode, raising or lowering the worker to safety.
* The R50 has a friction brake that prevents the crank handle from free-wheeling while under load.
* The unit is manufactured of rugged, lightweight aluminum housing for extra strength and security.
* Includes a mounting bracket for French Creek's Tripod or Davit Systems.
* Features a split pulley and carabiner for attaching the lifeline to an anchor such as a tripod.
** Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements for confined space rescue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.