*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $200 ***
* Look no further than the Shock Absorbing U-Res-Q Lanyard by F.C. for the cure for Suspension Trauma!
* The U-Res-Q pouch on these lanyards contains a 16 ft. auto-ejecting ladder that will allow you to climb back to the work platform, or simply stand on to relieve pressure, increase blood flow, and ensure enough time for help to arrive.
* The U-Res-Q is to be used in conjunction with a full body harness and as a complete fall prevention/rescue program.
* Single leg lanyard features: 6' shock absorbing web lanyard with U-Res-Q pack built in and a locking snap hook at each end, for extra safety and security.
* Dual leg lanyard features: 6' dual leg shock absorbing lanyard with 2 U-Res-Q packs built in. A locking snap at one end, and #136 snaps (2 1/2" opening) on the other two ends. This lanyard features a 100% tie-off which allows you to remain tied off at all times while in transition to other locations or positions. For example, when both snaps are connected to an anchor point, simply move one connection to a new anchor, then once it's connected, advance the second snap from the previous anchor to the new one. This will ensure that you are tied-off 100% of the time, so you feel 100% secure!
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.