French Creek Sliding Beam AnchorPart Number: 1700
* The Sliding Beam Anchor by French Creek is designed to be used on the top or bottom of an I-beam.
* It is adjustable from 3 1/2" to 12" wide flange, up to 1 1/4" thick, with numerous locking slots for full range of adjustment.
* The sliding beam anchor features double stainless springs, double action one-handed quick release latches, and double-toothed latches for added strength.
* A centered, forged plated steel D-ring prevents jamming for a smoother slide.
* French Creek's sliding beam anchor features a plated alloy steel crossbar.
* Has an ultimate tensile rating of 5,000 lbs.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.