*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $200 ***
* This 8 ft. self-retracting lifeline by French Creek is engineered to provide extreme durability, reliability, and the performance necessary in any work environment, so you can depend on it for many of your working needs.
* Features extended range of movement and zero slack so you can freely move from point A to point B easily. i.e. While up on the roof you will be able to move from your work zone up to the pitch of the roof to hit Dan upside the head for not nailing down his shingles properly, then scoot on over to grab a swig of your cup of joe, and then head back to your perfectly nailed work zone, all with the greatest of ease.
* Centrifugal braking system that will engage at even the slightest of falls, for extra safety and security.
* A carabiner is included for anchorage attachment.
* Features a work load capacity of 310 lbs.
* Housing size (w, h, d) is 4"x3"x4".
* Arrest force is 900 lbs.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.