Guardian 10K Concrete AnchorPart Number: 00236
10,000 lb. Anchor Point
* This 10,000 lbs. capacity anchor is designed for single worker connection. One person maximum.
Cured Concrete Installation
* The 10K Concrete Anchor is designed to be used in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi.
* Installation of the 10K Concrete Anchor is easy, simply compress spring and insert cable shaft into hole. No tools necessary.
* Guardian's 10K Concrete Anchor is constructed of non corrosive materials to increase the lifespan of this temporary anchor point.
* The Concrete Anchor can be used for vertical or overhead applications making it pretty resourceful.
Horizontal Lifeline Ready
* The 10K Concrete Anchor can be used with a cable horizontal lifeline system.
* This anchor requires 3/4" hole diameter that's a minimum of 3" deep.
** Meets all applicable standards for fall arrest
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***