Guardian Angel Anchor SystemPart Number: 00260
* The Guardian Angel Anchor System is easy to assemble and doesn't create the mess that some water-based counterweight systems do. The only thing this anchor needs to be installed is Man Power.
* The Angel Anchor is a non-penetrating free standing unit that can be used without puncturing the roof and creating leaks.
* This anchor provides a single tie off point for a single worker with a combined weight (tools, clothing, etc.) of 310 lbs.
* The base plates for the Angel Anchor System weigh in at 45 lb. and feature attached handles for easy transportation. Plus you'll get a workout!
* Rubber anti-skid pads on the bottom of the base plates keep this unit from sliding around on the rooftop.
* The Guardian Angel Anchor System is constructed of corrosion resistant materials to provide long life to this unit.
* Can be used on roofs up to a 5 degree slope.
* Two Angel Anchor Systems can be connected by a horizontal lifeline to provide fall restraint for two workers.
** Suitable for use with retractables conforming to ANSI Z359.1
** Does not include Skyhook Swivel Top or Leading Edge Retractable.
** Personal Fall Arresting Systems used with this equipment must limit the free fall to no more than 6 ft.
** When assembled, the total system measure 6 ft. 7 in. long, 5 ft. 2 in. wide, and weighs in at approximately 575 lbs.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***