Guardian Arc-O-Pod Tripod SystemPart Number: 15030
* This 7' aluminum tripod is lightweight and portable (with included carrying case) and can be easily set-up by one worker.
* The Arc-O-Pod features adjustable locking legs that are kept in position with locking pins and adjusts quickly in increments of 2" for added safety.
* This tripod will span a 5 1/2 ft diameter hole and comes complete with safety chains to prevent movement.
* The tripod legs includes non-slip safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.
* The durable heat treated cast aluminum head incorporates a built-in pulley system to keep your lifeline directly over the opening.
* The Arc-O-Pod is equipped with drop forged steel eyebolts to use as an anchorage point in a secondary or back-up system.
* Includes a quick-mount bracket for attachment of Guardian 3-Way mechanical device for ease of use. (Sold Separately)
* Additional (back-up) mechanical devices can be mounted to tripod with optional bracket/pulleys.
** Rated working load is 350 lbs. for work support and 310 lbs for fall arrest and can withstand up to 5,000 lbs of vertical pull.
** Meets or exceeds the strength requirements for anchorage's (5,000 lbs.), ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and OSHA requirements.