* The Front D-Ring included on this harness is designed for climbing applications.
* Side Positioning D-Rings allow workers to work in restraint and keep their hands free for efficient work
* Adjustable tool bag attachment system allows the user to adjust the distance between belt supports to snugly fit a tool bag from 4” to 10” (depending on size) on their hip
* Patent pending adjustable padding allows the user to tailor the harness for a more secure and comfortable fit
* Patent pending DiaLock double-locking torso adjusters provides a easy, seamless, and precise adjustment method allowing for quick and smooth adjustment, that won’t creep throughout the day
* The B7-Comfort’s unique O-Ring design allows the torso and legs to move independently of each other for unrivaled and unrestricted movement and mobility
* Red stitching on the inside of the harness to aid in proper donning and provide a visual warning if webbing is twisted
* Custom aircraft grade aluminum hardware is lightweight and durable for long-lasting use on the toughest jobs
* Integrated twICEme® safety technology, the NFC-based safety chip that allows for quick and easy access of user’s health and safety information in the event of an emergency
* Auto-resetting and adjustable lanyard keepers made from a durable thermoplastic for impact resistance and flexibility
* Chest pad label covers offer an added layer of comfort that keeps labels protected and legible
* This harness includes either quick-connect (like a seatbelt in a car) or tongue buckle (like a standard belt) leg buckle options.
* Stand up, aluminum dorsal D-ring allows for easy access at all times. Designed with a slight bend to mitigate engagement with the user’s head
* Durable, supportive & comfortable padding. Soft and breathable open-cell foam and spacer mesh lend to a comfortable, breathable and lightweight feel. Military-grade rip stop and a chemical, UV and tear-resistant rubber provide ultimate protection and durability
* Reflective edging provides improved worker visibility at night or in low-light environments
* Patent pending integral suspension trauma relief straps built into leg pads for convenient access and a streamlined design
* Wear-indicating and water-repellent webbing with red inner core aids during inspection and water-repellent coating improve sweat and water resistance
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses when used according to the manufacturers instructions.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.