Guardian Beamguard AnchorPart Number: 04700
Mounts Directly To Beam
* The Beamguard mounts to any beam or girder with a top flange between 4" and 13-3/4" wide and up to 3/8" thick.
Personal or Horizontal Lifeline System
* Guardian's Beamguard can be used as a personal fall protection system for a single worker, or in conjunction with a horizontal lifeline system.
Installs With A Standard Wrench
* The anchor installs easily with the use of a standard wrench, which I'm betting most steel erectors have.
Durable Reinforced Construction
* Not only does the Beamguard contain very few loose parts, the anchor has extremely durable reinforced welds and gussets.
42 in. Post
* The Beamguard has a 42" post that sits at an angle to allow free movement on the beam.
* When using Guardian's Beamguard Anchor as a horizontal lifeline system, the posts may be placed 10 to 60 feet apart.
* When using the Beamguard as a Lifeline System, it allows up to two (2) workers in each section.