Guardian Bull Ring AnchorPart Number: 00484
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $100 ***
* The Guardian Bull Ring Anchor is easily installed with either six 16d, 3" long 8 gauge nails or three 1/4" x 3" zinc-plated steel hex head lag screws.
* The substrate for this anchor installation must be a minimum of 1⁄2” CDX plywood or better and 2-1⁄2“ of a roof truss or support beam for a minimum total thickness of 3".
* The Bull Ring Anchor is completely reusable and can be used from job to job, just make sure you use new fasteners each time. Just like underwear, it's best to have a fresh set.
* At only 2.25 lbs. of galvanized steel, this Guardian roof anchor is lightweight and durable.
* The Guardian Bull Ring Anchor is compatible with horizontal lifeline systems for increased flexibility.