Guardian Cyclone Tower HarnessPart Number: 21082
* The Crossover style of this harness is easier to put on than any other cross over harness you've ever used. Why? Because it actually has quick connect buckles near the chest. Brilliant. Although it may feel like you're putting on a diaper.
* The Cyclone Tower Harness includes a front chest d-ring with comes in handy when climbing ladders and working on mmm… what's the word? Oh yeah. Towers.
* Heck this Harness even features a waist d-ring that can be used for positioning while working on a ladder!
* The Cyclone Harness' specially cushioned mesh net provides all day comfort and better shock absorption to make sure your next fall is a pleasant one. Hopefully you'll never need it.
* The Tangle-Free X-Back design of this harness guarantee that you'll never look like a jackass trying to put on a tangled harness again.
* The web chest loops can be used as a lanyard keeper for unused lanyards or to hold accessories like walkie talkies and peanut butter sandwiches.
* The Shoulder Adjustment feature of this harness is an industry first which makes finding a comfortable fit extremely painless.