Guardian Edge Construction Harness w/ Tongue BucklesPart Number: 193110
* The Edge Series Construction Harness includes a closed cell foam padded waist belt along with side positioning D-rings for increased functionality over the Basic Edge Series Harness.
* The padded shoulder, leg and back are made of a closed cell foam with mesh lining that allows the material to breathe and trap sweat so you can focus on your work.
* Convenient chest equipment slots offer workers a place to clip their radio, flashlight, pager, cell phone, or Hydrapak straw.
* Chest area allows 4" of chest strap adjustment for comfort and provides lanyard keepers to keep unused lanyards out of your way and reduce tripping hazards.
* All Edge Series harnesses feature a "Quick-Connect" friction torso buckle with a release tab and 5 points of adjustment to make fitting a breeze.
* The tongue buckles on this harness make it as easy to use as belt for your pants. Unless you've worn sweatpants your entire life.
* Positioning D-rings are backed with heavy duty cordura and a wear pad to increase durability on the Edge Construction Harness.
* The Edge Harness' innovative tool belt features a slide-on strap that can be completely removed in a fall situation to relieve some of the weight. You can also slide your own bags onto this lightweight strap, or use your regular tool bag over this application.
* To cut out tripping hazards and maintain durability, the Edge Series Harness features special web keepers and sewing processes to keeps the webbing secure to the harness.
* A back pad comfortably keeps the Edge Harness in a vest shape for easy donning while still allowing for dorsal D-ring adjustment. It also features stretch points to maintain mobility.
* The Edge Series Harness reflective trim increases visibility and helps employers identify the compliance of their workers.
**In 2007, the Edge Harness received a Gold International Design Excellence Award and recognized by Business Week magazine.