* The Safe-T Ladder Extension System installs over the top of your ladder and provides an easy transition to a second surface.
* This ladder safety device requires no tools so there's nothing for you to forget, the unit attaches with a simple to use knob without scratching or damaging the ladder.
* The cushioned bumper pads of the Safe-T Ladder Extension help to protect the eave of the roof and eliminate damage.
* The hand grips help to ensure safe and easy use.
* After installation the unit provides two offsetting handrails that can be used to step on or off the ladder.
** Helps workers comply with OSHA Standard 1926.1053(b)(1) which states: "When portable ladders are used for access to an upper landing surface, the ladder side rails shall extend at least 3 feet (.9 m) above the upper landing surface to which the ladder is used to gain access"
**According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 80% of all falls from ladders occur at the top of the ladder and 50% of falls from ladders occur during the transition from the ladder to a second surface.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.