Guardian Seraph Positioning Harness (Discontinued)Part Number: 11161
** This product has been discontinued and replaced with the Guardian Series 3 Positioning Harness
* The Seraph Positioning Harness includes 5 points of adjustment for getting a safe and comfortable fit.
* The side D-rings on this harness allow for maximum mobility and positioning. So go ahead and get into the perfect pose to complete you job.
* The shoulder pads on the Seraph safety harness offer increased comfort and reduce fatigue through hours of work.
* The stretch ability of the webbing in the shoulders and back provide a new level of increased movement and reduce the sharp digging qualities of regular webbing.
* A cradle seat gives your butt the support it needs, who doesn't need more buttocks support?
* The Seraph Positioning Harness has easy to adjust torso buckles that save you time when putting on your harness.
* The two lanyard keepers on this safety harness keep your lanyards out of the way when you're not using them, which eliminates trip hazards.
* The impact indicator and inspection log tag let you know the last time the harness was inspected and if it has been involved in a fall in which case it should be taken out of service.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable regulations for fall arrest.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***