* The Series 3 Construction Harness includes two side positioning d-rings for hands-free work and restraint applications.
* The padded waist belt provides all day comfort and support.
* This construction harness utilizes a quick-connect chest buckle for easier donning.
* The Guardian Series 3 harnesses feature snap-on shoulder padding for extra comfort throughout the day.
* An SRL connection loop makes it easy to connect a fall protection retractable and keeps your dorsal d-ring free for rescue.
* The spring torso adjuster allows you to find the perfect fit in seconds and with minimal effort.
* Rubber end keepers safely store your excess webbing after adjusting for fit. The last thing you need on a jobsite is loose ends.
* Durable water-repellent webbing has a bright color, making damage easy to see and speeds up the inspection process.
* The webbing ends are covered in rubber for easier use and increased durability and rubber web keepers retain excess webbing and keep it out of the way.
* Dual lanyard keepers safely store your unused lanyard legs while you move about the jobsite.
* Impact indicators alert user after a fall has occurred and the harness should be removed from service.
* A Velcro label cover protects you inspection label to maintain legibility.
* A 2-bar torso adjuster makes the Guardian Series 1 Harness east to adjust in seconds for the perfect fit.
* A contained chest strap prevents improper adjustment and accidental slippage to keep your chest strap in place.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.