*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. **** The Falcon Edge is designed for sharp edge applications with an edge radius of ≥ 0.005 in (0.13 mm) to protect in applications that require anchoring at foot level.
* This versatile retractable lifeline protects all working at height situations – horizontal, vertical, mounted overhead, anchored at foot level, and work near edges.
* This leading-edge SRL meets the most stringent safety standards, including ANSI Z359.14 Class B & LE.
* The Falcon works with your entire fleet by supporting user weights up to 420 lbs. in all connections at foot level and above.
* The durable design with corrosion-resistant internal components extends the lifeline's service life and lowers the cost of ownership.
* The Miller Falcon Edge is up to 30% lighter than competitive models for easier installation and transportation to reduce worker fatigue and increase productivity.
* This lifeline includes 50 feet of thicker galvanized cable (7/32"), which increases durability to lower the cost of ownership.
* The Falcon Edge includes RFID for efficient asset and inspection tracking.
* This model includes an integrated shock absorber, swivel carabiner, and tagline.
* This self-retracting lifeline is repairable with quick turnaround time, lowers the cost of ownership, and increases productivity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection retractables.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.