Miller Falcon Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline - 50 ft.Part Number: MP50G-LE
The Miller Falcon Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline with 50 feet of galvanized cable is designed for sharp edge applications and protects all "working at height situations," such as horizontal, vertical, mounted overhead, anchored at foot level, and work near edges.
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. **** The Falcon Edge is designed for sharp edge applications with an edge radius of ≥ 0.005 in (0.13 mm) to protect in applications that require anchoring at foot level.
* This versatile retractable lifeline protects all working at height situations – horizontal, vertical, mounted overhead, anchored at foot level, and work near edges.
* This leading-edge SRL meets the most stringent safety standards, including ANSI Z359.14 Class B & LE.
* The Falcon works with your entire fleet by supporting user weights up to 420 lbs. in all connections at foot level and above.
* The durable design with corrosion-resistant internal components extends the lifeline's service life and lowers the cost of ownership.
* The Miller Falcon Edge is up to 30% lighter than competitive models for easier installation and transportation to reduce worker fatigue and increase productivity.
* This lifeline includes 50 feet of thicker galvanized cable (7/32"), which increases durability to lower the cost of ownership.
* The Falcon Edge includes RFID for efficient asset and inspection tracking.
* This model includes an integrated shock absorber, swivel carabiner, and tagline.
* This self-retracting lifeline is repairable with quick turnaround time, lowers the cost of ownership, and increases productivity.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection retractables.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***