Miller Fall Arrest Post Davit ArmPart Number: DH-AP-3/
Confined space and rescue
The davit arm for the Portable Fall Arrest Post is used for lowering/raising personnel and materials as well as rescue. Hook it up and add your winches and retractables and you're all set to go! Boo-yah. Instant hoist system.
Attaches quickly without tools
You can leave your tools at home buried under socks and underwear because you won't need them to install this davit arm. Use all the time you're saving to discuss last night's episode of Ax Men.
The lightweight aluminum construction makes this post easy to haul around while remaining shockingly durable. A three year old could carry this thing. Well... maybe not, but it's still very light.
Corrosion resistant powder coat
A powder coat finish provides corrosion resistance while the zinc-plated components add strength and durability. We admit it, this unit is wearing protection.
For Use with the Miller Fall Arrest Post
This accessory has been designed to work with the Miller Portable Fall Arrest Post. No more. No Less. Turn your anchor into a lean mean lowering and rescue machine.
* May only be used to anchor one worker only
* Limits the fall arrest system to a maximum of 2 workers tied off to the swivel tie off head
* Must be in vertical position when being used as a fall arrest anchor post
* Must be 72" or less away from any edge where a fall may occur
* Connectors must have a arresting forces under 900 lbs.
* Installation must be approved to local standards by a qualified engineer
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.