Miller Flush Mount Floor SleevePart Number: DH-20ZP
Mounts to horizontal concrete or steel structures
Hide your mounting device out of the way and into the floor of horizontal concrete and steel structures. Now, clumsy people won't trip over the sleeve when the adjustable mast is not in use. Win: Clumsy people.
Zinc-plated steel construction
The zinc plating with a CS-500 sealant finish providing corrosion resistance similar to hot-dip galvanizing. Ipso Facto, your mounting equipment will be around for years to come, like that annoying relative that just won't pass away.
Use with Miller One Piece Adjustable Mast
This mounting sleeve is designed to be used with the Miller adjustable mast as a complete unit. Buy one mast, and collect all of your favorite bases and mounting sleeves. Like heavy baseball cards!
* Includes PVC liner
* Each installation MUST be approved to local standards by qualified engineer
* Structure and mounting hardware must be capable of withstanding 90,000 lbs. moment and a 5,000 lb. vertical load.
* All welding is to be carried out by qualified personnel
* If base material does not meet minimum requirements, reinforcements MUST be added to meet the minimum requirements.
* Minimum design factor 4:1
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.