Miller SkyORB Overhead Rotational Boom AnchorPart Number: SORBSYS
* The SkyORB Anchor is a pre-engineered system that replaces the need for expensive, custom engineered, fixed overhead anchor systems.
* Provides the worker with an easy and quick connection with their fall arrest system while working at height.
* Designed to eliminate the need for heavy and bulky counter weights by utilizing vehicle weight to secure the system in place.
* Weighing only 1,050 lbs. (476 kg), it is significantly lighter than competitive systems on the market, making the SkyORB Anchor more versatile.
* The modular design is easy to assemble and transport only using a forklift.
* The adjustable telescoping mast allows the height of the system to adjust from 14 ft. - 20 ft. (in 1 ft. increments) to accommodate lower roofs and overhead obstacles.
* With a boom that rotates 360°, it can be easily positioned above the worker’s head minimizing free-fall distance and swing fall.
* Patented energy absorbing technology reduces forces on the system
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchor points.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***