Miller Two Person TechLine Horizontal Lifeline System - 30 ft.Part Number: HLLR2-Z7/30FT
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The TechLine features 30 ft. of low-stretch fluorescent green rope lifeline for better performance, less deflection, and high visibility.
* The Techline Lifeline Kit can be configured to accommodate 2 workers.
* This Lightweight kit is easy to carry from job to job and is completely reusable.
* The cross-arm anchorage straps provide quick and easy installation and increase productivity.
* The Shock absorber pack of the TechLine Lifeline System reduces fall arrest forces in the event of a fall.
* This system has been designed so anchorage points only need to be rated for 5,000 lbs.
* The Rope lifeline adjuster allows you to accommodate your required length while keeping the lifeline secure.
* 1 Durable, low-stretch 5/8-in. fluorescent green rope lifeline (30' or 60')
* 1 Lifeline adjuster prevents over tensioning of system
* 2 heavy-duty cross-arm anchorage straps
* 1 Shock absorber pack (included in two worker kits, ONLY)
* 1 or 2 Connecting O-rings (one O-ring included in single worker kits; two O-rings included in two worker kits)
* 1 Waterproof bucket for safe storage
** Meets applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***