Miller Wall Mount SleevePart Number: DH-8ZP/
Mounts to vertical concrete or steel structures
Install this guy into vertical structures. It is the exact opposite of the floor mount sleeve. Which way do you prefer horizontal or vertical?
The compact design of this wall mount sleeve creates minimum intrusion into work space, so you can focus on your job instead of banging into equipment and shouting obscenities. No one likes a potty mouth.
Zinc-plated steel construction
The zinc plating with a CS-500 sealant finish providing corrosion resistance similar to hot-dip galvanizing. Ipso Facto, your mounting equipment will be around for years to come, like that annoying relative that just won't pass away.
Use with Miller One Piece Adjustable Mast
This mounting sleeve is designed to be used with the Miller adjustable mast as a complete unit. Buy one mast, and collect all of your favorite bases and mounting sleeves. Like heavy baseball cards!
* Includes PVC liner
* Each installation MUST be approved to local standards by qualified engineer
* Structure and mounting hardware must be capable of withstanding 90,000 lbs. moment and a 5,000 lb. vertical load.
* All welding is to be carried out by qualified personnel
* If base material does not meet minimum requirements, reinforcements MUST be added to meet the minimum requirements.
* Minimum design factor 4:1
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***