Protecta RailDog Hi-Vis Sliding Rail AnchorPart Number: 2199938
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* Installs onto 2-3/4" to 3-1/4" wide rails (7.0-8.25cm), fitting most rails and is designed to be used on rail sections from 90 to 141 lbs/yd and 132 lb head free rail.
* This anchor slides smoothly across the rail, following you as you work, for hands-free mobility and fewer interruptions.
* The compact and lightweight design of this sliding rail anchor makes attaching to the rail simple and fast.
* The high strength and corrosion resistant stainless steel construction of the RailDog can accommodate up to 310 lbs. of working weight and increases longevity.
* The high strength self-locking and closing carabiner has a 5,000 lb. gate and provides a strong, fast, and safe connection.
* When tying off at your feet, you must use a Force2 Lanyard which can be used for up to a 12 ft. free fall to reduce impact forces during a fall.
* A high visibility label increases visibility... duh, and adds protection to rail workers in low light conditions.
* The elongated carabiner slot makes the carabiner easier to install, reduces jammings, and allows for smoother travel along the rail.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA fall protection anchor standards.